June 28, 2010

Coding socially

My gravatar for ALL these sites I decided to finally get a GitHub account, since I've downloaded countless great software from it, and think it's about time I joined/gave back. So check out my profile, feel free to be my friend (or follow my project[s], whatever it is...), and check out my first "release" of a side project, a program to help you cheat in Scrabble!

Many other Scrabble cheaters have been written, but mine is in a silly functional language! Also, I have plans to make it more than just an anagram/word generator, even though that's all this release contains. You'll need an Erlang VM to run it.

I'll also mention I have a BitBucket account, but no public repositories. My video games group used Mercurial, so now that two of us have graduated we moved our project to BitBucket. I put Rat Race and FlipTile on there as private repos. If you'd like to friend, follow, or want access to those codebases, let me know ^_^

Finally, though this is on the sidebar, I'm also on Stack Overflow.

(the pic is my Gravatar, used in all these sites; a picture taken when I was in Guatemala last year, with much longer hair and a budding beard. I think it's one of the few pictures that's not unflattering with that style. I look a bit different now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment