March 22, 2010

Games

Made two demo videos, for my Independent Study making games. The first was our collaborative effort, a Hungry Hungry Hippos-type game called Penguins:



The second was a Tetris Attack knockoff I call FlipTile, which I did on my own just for kicks one weekend. I hope to take it far, but time! TIME!!!



I rather enjoy Android dev, and game dev in particular. Maybe I can pursue this?

After working on these videos, I'm tired of hearing my own voice. I need to make another one of these tonight, chances are I'll use an accent.

Finally, I might dedicate a future post to the Fail that is iMovie. Apple recovered the computer market in the early 2000's with OS X, and one of the major plugs was the package that was later packaged as iLife. iMovie used to be a major perk of migrating, but since they branched the two to iMovie (free) and iMovie HD (which they now sell!), the free one is full of bugs and anti-features.

1 comment:

  1. penguin game = mega cute!

    Fliptile = why the emo guy in the bg?? :P

    all in all tres cool.

    ReplyDelete